Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Salma's targets

Individual evaluation of my work

Planning target:
My planning target would be to be more organized in the planning side of the practical tasks. So for example, I would plan before hand and sort out the setting and where I would do the filming. Being more organized, I can keep a folder and notes.
Also, my storyboarding can do with improving; I can do this by drawing I can use photos instead.   As I am not very good at drawing, I just need to learn the camera shots and what it emphasizes.

Filming target:
My filming target would be to keep the shots more accurate and the camera steadier. I can take out the camera during the weekend. I also need to get the hang of always using a tri-pod when I am filming; however some stuff I do not need the tri pod for.

Editing target:
My editing target would be to get to grips with the numerous types of transitions. I know the basics to editing, however if my group and me want to achieve a high grade, we will have to learn the more of the technical side to editing. I can only improve my editing by playing around with final cut pro. One day after school, I can come and do this.